A Letter to My Friends

Dear Friends,

You are a blessing to me, more than you could ever know.
Your company is precious and your cheers are like treasures.
For that, I am thankful.
I am thankful that you are my friend;
A friend whom I could share my life with,
A friend who lifts me up when I am down,
A friend who corrects me when I am wrong,
A friend who understands me,
A friend who accepts all of me,
And a friend who loves me despite what I am.
Thank you for being a friend who is always there.
But I’m sorry for my indifference,
I’m sorry for being difficult,
And I’m sorry for being a burden.
Someday, I wish to repay your love and kindness.
Someday, I wish to be the one, who offers company,
Who cheers for you,
Who lifts you up,
And will always be there for you.
I know I am not perfect and most of the time I fail you.
But come what may,
I will always be your friend.
I will be your friend until you stop being mine.

Friend, I love you dearly.

-Karyll


Comments

Popular Posts