Haywired



Just random thoughts:

Should I just snatch you away, love?😝

Life is to short. I wanna do what I want. Get want I want. But not at the expense of others.

When will this god damned pandemic end?!

I want to feel loved too.

I want to live by the beach.

I want to sleep the week away.

I wish I could run away from life.

My daughter is both a source of great joy and great stress. 😂

I wanna die old so I can be with her for as long as I can.

I need to keep myself healthy for her.

I wish cheese was 0 calories and cholesterol-free. 😤

I'm in dire need of a massage.

I want to try to get a professional massage from a man, but I'm too shy 😅

Can someone chat with me already? I'm dying of boredom.

It's a starless sky, tonight.

I wish I were on the beach, near a bonfire, drinking some soju.

Having a bonfire with friends sounds nice. Someone would be playing the guitar and I would sing along.

I've never had a sleepover with my best friends
 I guess we're too old for that now. 😂

I wish I had 2 billion pesos 🤔

They say money can't buy you happiness. But it sure does solve a lot of problems! We can pay off the family dept. I can secure my daughter's future. My parents can enjoy their retirement. I could finally get surgery for my endometriosis. The list goes on.

Speaking of surgery. If I don't have 2 billion then I would hate to get surgery. It's painful. Recovery takes too long. I can't take care of my daughter properly. I won't be able to work. Fuck my life 😥

I really need to get that new treatment the doctor recommended. I wish we had that treatment here in my hometown.

I'm sleepy now.

Comments

Popular Posts