Cross My Heart... I'm Just Kidding

Image Source


If I were, to be honest, I'd tell you that I miss you every day and that all I want is to be by your side.

But since I'm a coward, I'd nonchalantly say that I'll see you when I see you.

If I were, to be honest, I'd tell you how much I crave your presence.

But since I'm a coward, I'd flinch from the slightest touch. 

If I were, to be honest, I would embrace you longer and linger in your warmth.

But since I'm a coward, I am the first to let go.

If I were, to be honest, I'd shower you with adoration.

But since I'm a coward, I'm just contented seeing you smile.

If I were, to be honest, I'd tell you that you are in my thoughts the moment I wake to til I rest my head to dream.

But since I'm a coward, I'd just tell you to take care. 

If I were, to be honest, I'd tell you I get hurt whenever you talk about another girl.

But since I'm a coward, I'd tell you to have fun.

If I were, to be honest, I'd tell you that I love you and to please choose me. 

But since I'm a coward, I'll remain as your friend.








Comments

Popular Posts