Adore



My Dearest,

You are as fragile as a bubble.
Loving you means to do nothing,
But just admire your loveliness.

.....

My Love,

This silent adoration suffocates me.
Perhaps your cluelessness will be
The death of me.

.....

My thoughts are always on you.
Each day I crave your attention.
I crave the sound of your voice.
I crave the sight of your lovely smile.
And I wish that fate allows me to hold your hands.
Truly, I must be...
Or perhaps I truly am...
Hopelessly addicted to you.

.....

How funny it is that you make my heart
Beat faster,
Beat slower,
With just your silence.

.....

My heart foolishly hopes
That you'll think about me too.
Though the messages you ignore
Tells me otherwise.

.....

My Dearest,

Let me love you
Until I wake up from this folly.

.....

I can never forgive that girl.
That girl whose name often escapes your lips.
That girl whom you have longed to hold.
That girl whom you are willing to wait for til forever.
I can never forgive her.
For while you chase her,
She chose to break your heart.
And here I am...
Wishing I could be her, instead.

.....

My Dearest,

How sad it is
That you don't see your beauty.
All I pray is that
You value yourself
As much as I value you.

.....

Oh, how you loved her so dearly.
Yet you forgot to love yourself.

.....

I want to sing to you the sweetest love song.
But it's not my voice you yearn to hear.

.....

May you find your happiness.
Even if it's not with me.

.....

I wanted to hold you.
I wanted to tell you're how much 
I missed how we used to be.
Instead...
I just smiled at you.
And pretended that everything was fine.

.....

I want to be as happy
As you thought I was.

.....

I've been stubbornly and foolishly clinging to
The end of this chapter.
Futilely hoping the last words to change.
Perhaps it's time to turn the page,
And to end a story that hasn't even begun.

The End.


Comments

Popular Posts