The Story Of My Youth - Story 3


THE HUNDRED DAY DEAL


This is a story inspired by true events
from when I was younger.



          Linda was my and Anne's highschool classmate. She was tall, had a beautiful face, but downright clumsy. She started hanging out with us when we were in our junior year. She was especially close to Jonathan. So close, in fact, that I felt like she was competing with me 😅. Whenever Jonathan would offer me a ride home, she would always insert herself between me and Jonathan and ask if Jonathan could also give her a ride home. I would end up walking home instead. Whenever we have road trips, I was supposed to be Jonathan's default passenger, but ever since she started hanging out with us she would tell me to ride with someone else. But Jonathan would insist that I ride with him. Can you imagine how hard it is to ride on a motorbike when there's 3 of your and you're wearing a skirt? I thought she was being immature but I started becoming suspicious when I saw Jonathan leaving Linda's house and the group wasn't even with them. Since when were they that close??? Like, my level of close? When Jonathan saw me, he immediately explained himself saying he was borrowing something. Sure, borrowing 🙄.

          When we were in our senior year. Our P.E. was centered on ballroom dancing. I was thrilled after all ballroom was my thing. What was more special about senior P.E. was that all sections had joint lessons which means I, Anna, Keith, and Jonathan had the same class together. Knowing this beforehand, Jonathan and I already promised each other during our junior year that we would pair up, and Keith and Anna promised each other as well. So when ballroom classes finally began, naturally Jonathan and I paired up. Anna, on the other hand, was fuming because Keith paired up with someone else. There was a new student, and he huge crush on her. And there was Linda again, ignoring my existence and insisting that Jonathan pair up with him. READ MORE...


Comments

Popular Posts