Pay Trust with Respect




This friend told me that the most important thing in a relationship is trust.

Hhhhmmmmm.

It’s a bit hanging don’t you think?

A relationship is a two-way process.

So I told him that in order for a relationship to really work, if one gives trust then the other should repay that trust with respect.

Example:

If your partner trusts you to not smoke, then you respect her/him by meeting that trust and not smoking at all even if your partner is a thousand miles away and even if there isn’t anybody around!

So my friend said that something like this: “It’s kinda the same when you do make a mistake and you respect her but not telling her so that she won’t get hurt?”

WTF!It's the end of the world!



Then I was like, “Then that’s not respect at all.”

How the hell did the definition of respect turn to that?

I mean, if you really respect someone, then you wouldn’t do anything that would hurt them or disappoint them.

We do make mistakes (unintentionally), we’re human after all.

But to do it intentionally, and to pretend that nothing’s wrong, hide it and lie to your partner in the face - that is just unforgivable!


YOU DESERVE TO BE STABBED!



I’m just kidding. I’m not that evil. :P



*Clears throat*

Excuse me.

What I really what to say is that,

when we are serious in a relationship, we do what our partners to be faithful to us too, to respect us, and to meet our trust.

So before you try to do anything stupid, this is what I want you to remember:

STOP AND THINK

DO NOT DO TO OTHERS WHAT YOU DON’T WANT OTHERS TO DO TO YOU


And that’s a golden rule ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts