Random Blah

“I don’t like it when guys/girls who are in a serious relationship calls a girl/guy, who’s not his girl/boyfriend, names like fling, baby, honey, love, sweetie, and other shit like that. I mean, I wouldn’t give a damn if a person calls someone “my fnck buddy” AS LONG AS THAT PERSON IS SINGLE! Even if that person is your close friend, I believe, only the person you really love deserves such sweet endearments.”

That’s the case with my boyfriend. He has a lot of female friends with whom he has endearments. I’m not jealous or anything. Because I when I’m single, I also do these things, but when I do enter a serious relationship, I make sure that I won’t do anything that would cause my partner to be jealous, mad, suspicious, etc. I just find it wrong that while he is calling me Babe, he is calling another girl honey, or whatever. And I feel very pathetic to have given value to our endearment when I’ve learned about this issue. It made me feel stupid because I thought I was special because he calls me Babe. Then I learned that he calls someone honey, another friend he calls fling, so on. The “Babe” that is special to me is just a nickname to him… I’m sorry for the drama, but that’s just how I feel about it. Perhaps you won’t agree with me and you might think I might be paranoid and selfish. But people like me do exist.



Comments

Popular Posts