No one to catch me/ Sakura Won Akiya

Image Source


I know that this might sound cheesy,
but I believe that falling in love is really falling in love;
because it's hard to just stop when you're in mid-air.
And most of the time you end up waiting till you reach the bottom;
and it's either you'll fall into the arms of your love or you fall straight to the ground.
In my case, I found myself lying face down on the ground,
because he was trying to catch someone else.
But what hurt more than falling
was seeing that the one he caught was the friend who pushed me towards that fall.


Their smiles caused me my tears.
I couldn't stand to see how happy they were to be together while I was left alone with my misery.
I felt like she planned it all along.
She made me believed that I had a chance when in fact she was after the same goal.
She said that God is good.
How pathetic!
Does that mean that God isn't good to me then?
I felt betrayed as I remember all the jokes, the teasings, the advice she gave about my feeling towards him.
Every now and then I would wish that they would just break up,
not because I want to own him but because I want them to feel miserable like I was.
But then again, that would make me more miserable.
because even though I was bitter I still showed them my sweetest smile.
Seeing them holding hands as they gaze into each eyes
make my heart race because I would try all my might to not show them I was about to cry.
She asked me if I was okay with it and even if I wasn't I said I was.
But I am not okay and I think I won't be for a while.
But I can never ever show them how I feel because I love both of them
and all I wish for is their happiness.
To see them happy is better than being happy yet both of them are sad.


No one caught me on that fall.
And I have to stand up on my own.
And now I am afraid to even go near a cliff
and I'm just satisfied with seeing a new love from afar.
I think it's better that way,
then to end up lying face down on the ground again.


Comments

Popular Posts